Why Do You Need a Property Manager?
- Are you familiar with the latest requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act and the potential financial penalties of up to $50,000 incurred by landlords relating to failure to meet these requirements with regards to inspections, access, notice, repairs and maintenance?
- Do you receive the benefits that the latest technology provides daily to effectively track rent payments, monitor arrears, plan inspections and control repairs and maintenance?
- Do you have contracts with trusted tradespeople who provide quality services at the best possible rates?
- Do you receive any discounts on advertising rates in multiple forums when your property is becoming vacant?
- Do you have the time to check rent payments for your property daily, address maintenance, have keys cut, provide new swipe cards, and attend viewings after hours?
- Are you familiar with the latest fluctuating market rental rates and how to achieve a premium rent for your property?
- Do you have access to thorough credit check facilities? Initial tenant selection is crucial!
- Do you attend training or conferences regularly to keep up to date with expert industry knowledge?
Supercity Rental Management Team….
- We have a great team of professional Property Managers, Letting Agents, Accounts Managers and Administrators with specific specialised roles to ensure that you receive the best possible service.
- Our philosophy is simple: We offer the highest level of service to ensure that our clients get the best possible result from their investments.
- We have a large team and a transparent system enabling you to be able speak to a friendly voice and gain professional advice or information on your property anytime.
- We invest in constantly training and upskilling our team to ensure that we are at the top of our game.
- We are part of the Ray White group, Ray White manages over 14,000.properties in New Zealand.
- We have a large presence on the internet-Ray White is the most Googled Real Estate company in Australasia.
- Our office is in a prime location for exposure-we give out over 200 rental lists to walk in clients per week.
Here’s What We Will Do….
- Provide a Rental Appraisal and Market Overview for current market conditions at your request.
- An Initial Inspection Report will be carried out on your property to document the condition and the chattels and to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Professionally photograph*and advertise your property on major websites including Trade Me, realestate.co.nz, Ray White National and our own Super City Rental Management website. Your property will also be featured on our Property Rental List which is located in our three offices and handed out to over 200 potential tenants per week.
- Show your property to potential tenants by our experienced, bi-lingual letting professionals, 7 days per week.
- Ensure that thorough credit and reference checks carried out on tenant applications.
- Collect a deposit immediately to confirm accepted application.
- Prepare and facilitate all Tenancy documentation. Collect the first weeks rent and bond and lodge the bond at the Department of Building and Housing.
- Manage rent payments and ensure rent is paid on time.
- Carry out regular maintenance inspections on your property, providing you with a written report with photos.
- Issue notices when the Tenancy Agreement is not adhered to.
- Attend mediation and the Tenancy Tribunal when necessary.
- Liaise with tenants when necessary regarding any issues that may arise with your property or the tenancy.
- Liaise with tradespeople to provide access and facilitate work carried out on your property. We have access to specialised, skilled tradespeople who offer a very competitive rates.
- Facilitate the end of the tenancy. Carry out the exit inspection and ensure that your property is in the same condition as the initial inspection report. Allocate and disburse bond refund accordingly.
- Professionally manage your rental account through our Trust account and provide a monthly statement.
- Disburse funds to you on a fortnightly or monthly basis and provide a clear and accurate monthly statement.
- Process payments of accounts relating to your property as per your Management Agreement with us.
- Provide End of Year Financial Statements documenting the rental funds collected and accounts paid.
- Attend Body Corporate meetings on your behalf and act as a proxy for you.
- Arrange Landlord Insurance for you through Real Landlord Insurance.
- We are available 24 hours, 7 days per week for any emergencies.
We also have close working relationships with experienced Sales Agents, Mortgage Brokers and Valuers and can facilitate a full financial health check on your property to ensure that you are receiving the maximum benefits from your investment.
What are the costs?
- Rental Appraisal and Market Overview: FREE
- Initial inspection and chattels report: FREE
- Professional photography of your property: FREE*
- Exit/Bond Inspection: FREE
- Disbursement Fee: This fee is charged for any regular payments made on an outgoing property
eg: Rates, Body Corporate Levies. $5.00 per transaction.
- Periodic Inspections: These are carried out quarterly. A written report with photos will be provided. $50.00 + gst
- Advertising: This covers all advertising. $50.00 + gst. We will make your property a feature property on Trade Me and Ray White websites for FREE
- Tenant Credit Check: $25.00.
- Management Fees: These are charged on all funds collected and all maintenance and repairs carried out.
- 8.0% (unfurnished)
- 9.0% (furnished)
Did you know that all management fees and expenses are tax deductible?
We make this as easy as possible by providing detailed end of year account statements.
The Next Step….
You choose Supercity Rental Management as your Property Managers! You will not be disappointed, we will look after your investment as though it was our own with the highest level of service. Simply complete one of our owner’s questionnaires and management contract and we will take over from there. If your property is tenanted, we will liaise with tenants and make the transition run as smoothly as possible. If your property is vacant, we will photograph and advertise straight away. We will keep you informed every step of the way!
Property management is more than coordinating tenancies and rental payments – it’s about helping you achieve your financial goals. Delanie Horrobin is backed by 110 years of market insight, world class systems and market leading training to help you maximise the returns on your investment property.
For property management that raises the bar, contact Delanie Horrobin today on 021 973 927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White City Apartment Rentals 09 308 5571