- My real estate career was launched in late 2002 when asked to join a new sales team to help sell down the Zest tower block in Auckland CBD
- For a period of 5 years I specialised in helping sell down several tower blocks and for 3 years did this by traveling around the South Island selling said apartments to South Islanders as investment opportunities
- I joined a development company selling down projects, becoming the sales manager.
- After the GFC, returned to my base as a crane engineer and salesperson in NZ, having founded 2 crane engineering companies in the UK in the 80’s & 90’s
- With over 40 years' business experience, I returned to real estate helping City Realty with sales in 2 projects in the Auckland CBD
- I love projects, project sales and communication on a business level and I am excited to join the Parnell Ray White team to help again in all these areas