- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Our seller doesn't want you to panic about affordability, they tell us and we agree, we have the ultimate solution in desirable Sudbury Terrace Parnell. When our seller is 80 years old, we listen very very carefully and maybe you should too.
Recently re-carpeted and with a brand new Code Compliance Certificate the banks going to say yes!
- Already achieving a rental income of $750 per week to professional tenants.
- 106 sq meters, set over three levels, ground floor internal access garage, laundry and private bedroom with en-suite
opening out to its own little garden area.
- Double Grammar zoned for Epsom Girls and Auckland Girls Grammar
- Very affordable leasehold tenure that won't siphon off all your money to the big banks. Below half the price of comparable freehold apartments. Think "oh my god" in terms of price.
- Close to Parnell pools, Britomart train-station, with supermarket shopping just a walk down the road to Countdown not to mention the La Cigale French market.
SERIOUS MOTIVATION; With Mum and Dad insisting that this one has to go, don't be disappointed finding out that you would've paid the price that this sells for, no smoke and mirrors but a genuine circumstance that demands attention, contact me without delay.
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park