Paradise in Panama
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
277A Panama Road offers the perfect opportunity: She's a Freehold property that's close to meeting it's rich potential after a $150k renovation in the high growth suburb of Mt Wellington..
Just five minutes to Sylvia Park and both the North and Southern motorway, it's also a ten minute drive to town so you have everything on your doorstep. Spend your weekends with friends and family over a BBQ and a beer on the sun-drenched deck. Grab a burger from Auckland's top burger joint - Big Jay's, or wine and dine at a array of top quality restaurants in the area.
It certainly won't be featuring on Grand Designs NZ, but it is a sturdy, reliable, quality weatherboard home that will keep you well looked after.
Recently renovated this property includes:
- New Peter Hay kitchen
- New appliances
- Bathroom with bath + shower + 2 x vanities
- Panasonic heat pump
- Large living space, semi open plan
- New Carpeting the hall and bedrooms
- Newly varnished polished wood floors in dining and lounge
- Entire house repaint- interior, exterior and roof paint
- Landscaped gardens and flat lawn
- New Lawnmower to mow the lawns
- Large new deck area
- Comes with new outdoor furniture
- 2 offset parks + 1 carport
- Alarm system
- Fully fenced
- New LED lighting throughout the entire house
Close to public transport with a bus stop at the end of the driveway and the train just down at Sylvia Park. This suburb is going through massive growth under the new unitary plan.
Sit back on your new deck and watch your capital gains grow. Get in now before its too late.
348m² / 0.09 acres