PARKSIDE LIVING on the Fringe
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Situated across from the much adored and prestigious Myers Park, you can call this knockout apartment either centrally located or a little on the fringe side - whichever way you look at it, it is a superb location.
- North-facing 53sqm (approx.) freehold two bedroom apartment.
- Picturesque views over the park.
- Nova En Scotia is a small and friendly solid concrete complex.
- Just off Queen St and K Road, and a short stroll to Ponsonby Road.
- Close to transport links or walk everywhere.
- Great city pad or for kids attending university.
- Tenancy in place until 2 August 2018 - options to extend or occupy.
- Reasonable outgoings.
With overseas vendors moving on to other adventures, this could be your lucky day.
Add this to your property portfolio - you will thank me later.
Please note the property has been virtually staged.