Looking for a Good Investment? Check this Out!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
There is certainly risk involved in this investment: the building is going through a weather tightness claim process and it needs to be remediated before you can reap the fruits of this investment. So here are the downsides:
- It is very hard to get funding for this purchase. It will be a reward for a ready cash buyer or someone who has the purchase fund sorted already.
- There will be special levies payable in the future. We have documents from the body corporate available to help you make informed decision and take calculated risks.
Here are the potentials of this investment:
- The current owner is in the claim for the remediation and is willing to transfer legal rights and liabilities to the new owner.
- The location of this property is gold. The International Convention Centre (to be completed in 2019) is next door and the investment returns of running short term stays will be outstanding.
- At the current price level, having a long term tenant also gives owner much-better-than-average investment return.
If you are interested to know more, get in touch with Ron today. Easter Weekend, viewing by appointment Only.