Your One Stop Investment Shop
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
So many investors own more than one apartment in this complex, why?
- 'Volt' is a quality, well managed freehold complex
- Two bedroom layouts are one of the most popular configurations for tenants
- The apartments have low vacancy rates and a high rental income
- 'Volt' is located on the corner of Queen Street & Mayoral Drive only moments from Queen Street shops and beautiful Myers Park
- Only a short stroll from Auckland University and AUT
- In zone for Auckland Boys Grammar
- One of our award winning property managers can assist you in making your investment hassle free
Start your journey to retirement at 'Volt' today!
Size: 40 sqm including balcony (Source RPNZ)
Want to know more about 'Volt' Apartments? Visit our website: http://teamyurak.co.nz/volt-apartments.html
Why invest in Auckland City?
Situated on the beautiful Hauraki Gulf sits one of the world's most liveable cities. Auckland has hosted some of the world's top sporting events including the America's Cup and Rugby World Cup and is rumoured to be hosting the 2021 America's Cup. Wynyard Quarter, the Viaduct, Britomart and Sky City precinct feature both casual and fine dining restaurants. Visitors can enjoy world class art at the Auckland Art Gallery, a thrilling show at The Civic or spend an afternoon strolling through Albert Park. There are plenty of cranes of the horizon showing growth and plenty of new job opportunities. These are just a few reasons why we think Auckland is worth investing in, we look forward to assisting you with your investment in this wonderful city.
Team Yurak - Judi Yurak - 021 689 821, Michelle Yurak - 021 412 577, firstname.lastname@example.org
We Love Selling Auckland Apartments
Like Team Yurak on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TeamYurak
- Built in 2006
- No Garaging or Carport
- City Views
- Public Transport Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features