Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 2 Lorne Street, Auckland City (unless sold prior)
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You really can go your own way with this absolutely fantastic spacious two bedroom apartment. If your searching for the ultimate stress free lifestyle then look no further. Freehold city fringe yet tucked away in near Basque Park seclusion, this over-sized dwelling offers the discerning buyer real bang for buck. Newly freshened up but with definite potential for adding value, you could literally start again and modernize to your exacting tastes.
With a great layout and bank friendly size the original owner has kept this apartment in great condition. Located close to all major bus routes, a twenty minute walk to Ponsonby or the CBD, or like many others, get on your bike for a ten minute commute into the office. No more parking hassles, no more traffic jams, and no more rising petrol prices, just a great lifestyle.
Situated in the heart of Eden Terrace, predominantly owner occupied, only forty apartments make up this boutique complex known as the Fleetwood apartments. Separate bedrooms that let in ample sunlight complimented by a massive north facing deck you'll find this property is bank friendly too. If you're looking to join those that are already living the dream, then before you buy anything else, you really need to look at this option closely.
Features and Benefits include:
- Generous size (approx 75sqm internally plus a 15sqm deck)
- North facing with all day sun, big windows in both massive bedrooms.
- Juliette balcony street side for plenty of air-flow.
- Separate water closet with over-sized shower.
- Fully functional kitchen space just begging for modernisation.
- One secure undercover car park, friends and visitor car paring too.
- Mt Albert Grammar, Western Springs and Auckland Girls' Grammar zoned
- Pet friendly subject to body corp approval.
One careful original lady owner is moving on and has kept this apartment in great condition, offering vacant possession, note the Auction day because one thing is for sure, this seller will meet the market.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space