Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 2 Lorne Street, Auckland City (unless sold prior)
Attention please two bedrooms with balcony!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Refurbished all throughout and looking sharp, this freehold two bedroom apartment (over 60sqm) with north-east-facing generous balcony is a breath of fresh air.
With floor to ceiling windows to maximise space and light, as well as its practical layout, this property is the real deal.
Set in a five-star location, this is the best place to invest in.
- Fully furnished two double bedroom apartment with over 60sqm of internal living space.
- North-east-facing balcony (approx. 10sqm) for that morning sun.
- Gym, lap pool and sauna for your leisure.
- UFB wired throughout for blazing fast internet.
- Extremely well-maintained complex with an approachable building manager for peace of mind.
- Solidly built of concrete construction.
- Walking distance to Ponsonby, Queen St, Aotea Centre, K Road and much more.
- Bus stop close by and well positioned for the new rail loop.
This superior building is popular with owner-occupiers so would make an ideal first home, or alternatively take advantage of the high rental demand.
Overseas vendors are selling up.
If you were waiting to buy the best, this is your time to act.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport